Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Sweetest child in America

It seems that I always have one child that pulls at my heart strings more than the others each year. This year, it certainly is Vianney. She really is the sweetest child in America. She is just happy, everyday and all day. She never complains and has an light around her. She has the softest voice and softest ways. We read together every night and I love my time with her. She is friends with everyone. I love taking pictures of her white hair, dimpled cheek, and beautiful smile.  Often when I go to bed at night, I am half-tempted to wake her and spend time with just her.  She is very proud of how she does her hair every morning.  She is a great listener, but I really do love when she tells me a story because of her expressions and deep thoughts. 










4 comments :