Sunday, July 28, 2013

I should have seen this one coming

I just should have known. Clairvaux received this stroller for her birthday last week, but Damaris has hijacked it and won't let anybody touch it or NOT push her in it. She will bring the stroller over to anybody taller than her and fuss until they push her around until she is satisfied. She takes it very seriously and will often read or play with other toys while being pushed around. I haven't gotten over how funny it is.



Additionally, she has found alternative uses for her favorite object.  She loves to be outside and found that it works perfect to unlock the door to allow herself outside. Turkey.
Of course, she falls as the stroller projects backwards and then blames me.  

5 comments :

  1. oh my gosh....hahhaha...awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that balance! Must be a Niewald. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! how cute. Reminds me of my Grace. same exact thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does Clairvaux feel about the stroller-jacking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay, what model doll stroller is this? It looks so sturdy! My daughter asked for one for Christmas and yours looks very durable! Thanks in advance, Lauren

    ReplyDelete