Saturday, August 28, 2010

Her Magic Shoes

Zellie is at the cute shoe phase of her 3-year-old life. Today, we purchased a pair of PINK cow kickers at a garage sale. How do you spell cute? Z-E-L-L-I-E
Although, nothing can replace the "Magic Shoes." She told me that Dominic told her that her shoes were magic. She believes him. I wonder what power she thinks she gets when she puts them on. Behold the coveted Magic Shoes.


Behold further, Magic 3-year-old feet in her Magic Shoes.

She contains the third pair of feet to wear the shoes. Lillie and Rose have both sported these over the past years. We'll have to make sure Vianney and Clairvaux are able to uphold the tradition.

2 comments :

  1. That reminds me of when I was five and owned a pair of Zips tennis shoes. My brother told me that when I wore them they would make me run FAST!!!
    Cute little three year old toes.
    I tried to put some hearts on my three year old's finger nails this week and she flipped out. I thought she would've flipped out in a good way, but alas, three year olds are so unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete